Singing in motion
February 3, 2012 § Leave a Comment
I’m going to sing with a new nursery class tomorrow morning, where I don’t have the novelty factor of being someones mum, so I’m really interested to see how they respond. I’ve been looking back over my old song planners and wondering which will be the best for them. I think one on a theme of transport (I’ve yet to actually find out what their theme for the term is) will do..
watch 3 different people arriving by horse
1. Ride a cock horse to Banbury Cross (bells)
2. Yankee doodle came to town (feather)
3. She’ll be coming round the mountain (pink pajamas)
now we can get on our horses..
4. Trot trot trot
5. Horsey horsey don’t you stop
6. Mummy and daddy and aunty con
oh dear fallen off.. get on a bus?
8. The wheels on the bus go round and round
9. Londons burning